Are you at Risk for Diabetes?
Take Charge of Your Health!
Cut your type 2 diabetes risk in HALF
You can prevent or delay type 2 diabetes
PreventT2 is a FREE year-long program!
Tuesdays starting April 16th from 5:30 - 6:30 pm
Massena Public Library, Downstairs, Room B
You may be at risk if you:
- Are 45 years of age or older
- Are overweight
- Have a family history of type 2 diabetes
- Are physically active fewer than 3 times per week
- Ever had diabetes while pregnant OR had a baby that weighed more than 9 pounds
What you can expect:
- The skills you need to lose weight, be more physically active, and manage stress
- A trained lifestyle coach to guide and encourage you
- Support from other participants who share your goals - and expect to have fun!!!!
- Weekly meeting for the first 6 months, twice monthly for the second 6 months
Uncertain if you're at risk or if you have pre-diabetes?
Take a quick self-assessment at: gethealthyslc.org
Interested? Not sure if this is right for you or a family member?
Contact Julie Cooke at the Health Initiative 315-261-4760 ext. 239 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.