To reserve materials from home:
- Click on the Catalog tab
- Enter your library card # and PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number) in the top, right corner; click on the Login button
Please Note: First time users may need to contact the library to activate the pin number.
- In the search box, type your request, i,e., ducks (Subject), chicken soup for the soul (Title), Grisham, John (Author)
- Click on the appropriate button, i.e., Author, Title, Subject, Series
- Choose a book or other type of material or leave "ANY" as default
- From the list, click on the item on which you would like to place a hold
- Click PLACE HOLD in the box on the left
- Confirm pick-up library (in most cases it will be Massena)
- Click OK
Note:Do not place a hold on an item marked "NEW" from another library, as their patrons have first "dibs" and the wait will be lengthy.